What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tailoring our website to meet the need of its users
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - MCCA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MCCA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
- Statistics - Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
MCCA will not transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We will not sell information about you. We may share your account information with third parties in some circumstances, including: (1) with your consent; (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (3) when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org