Manchester Climate Adaptation and Resilience Advisory Group
The Manchester Adaptation and Resilience Advisory Group was established in 2020 to develop Manchester’s adaptation and resilience commitments in line with the latest science, to monitor progress against them, and to make recommendations where new actions are needed to ensure the commitments are met.
The group's current membership is:
- University of Manchester: Dr Jeremey Carter, Senior Research Fellow
- Manchester Metropolitan University: Dr Paul O’Hare, Senior Lecturer
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority: Matt Ellis, Climate Resilience Lead
- Greater Manchester Resilience Hub: Karl Astbury, Senior Policy Advisor
- Manchester Climate Change Agency: Jonny Sadler, Programme Director