Manchester Climate Change Board
The Manchester Climate Change Board is responsible for overseeing and championing the successful implementation of Manchester's Climate Change Strategy for 2017-50. The Board is being established during 2017/18 and will build on the current MACF Steering Group, which has been in place since 2010.
The Board's Terms of Reference are available here.
The current membership is as follows, with vacant positions to be filled during 2017/18:
- Gavin Elliott, BDP
6 x MACF Steering Group members:
- Helen Seagrave, Manchester Business Growth Hub
- Dr Ali Abbas, Manchester Friends of the Earth, Greater Manchester Community Renewables, Carbon Literacy Trust
- Dave Coleman, Cooler Projects
- Holly Bonfield, independent coach, trainer and mediator, Federation of Small Businesses
- Simon Curtis, Royal Exchange and Chair of Manchester Arts Sustainability Team
- Dr Jeremy Carter, University of Manchester
2 x Manchester City Council
- Executive Member for Environment: Councillor Angeliki Stogia
- Senior officer: TBC
4 x co-opted members:
3 x members of the public:
- to be appointed through a public application process which is currently underway.